Register in the following links:
1. Smart Mobility Challenge
- Develop a prototype that improves the transportation and /or logistics
- For example, your team can build applications including, but not limited to, intermodal transport optimization system, demand and supply matching, etc.
2. Smart Environment Challenge
- Develop a prototype that improves our environment using relevant datasets (e.g. weather, air quality, etc.).
- For example, your team can build applications including, but not limited to, smart energy monitoring app, air quality detection and control device, waste management system, etc.
3. Smart Living Challenge
- Develop a prototype that utilize Datum platform – The Data Marketplace powered by Blockchain
- Sample applications: Email Receipts, Financial Data, KYC Document Storage, Tokenizing Consumer Data for Enterprise, etc
ALL AGES & GENDERS with comfort in manipulating datasets!
- Team Size should range from 2-5 people with balanced skillsets on data crunching, data analysis, visualization, programming, business modelling, etc.
- Programming Skills is assessed on a self-indicated basis via the registration form.
Day 1 (Sep 1)
9:00 AM : Doors Open & Breakfast
10:00 AM : Opening, Sponsor Welcomes, & Team Building
11:00 AM : Coding Kick Off
1:00 PM : Lunch
4:00 PM : Microsoft Technical Workshop / Sponsor Breakout Sessions
7:00 PM : Dinner
9:00 PM: Shuttle Transport from HKSTP to Kowloon Tong MTR Station
Day 2 (Sep 2)
8:00 AM : Breakfast
12:00 PM : Lunch
1:00 PM : Code Freeze & Submission Deadline
1:30 PM : A/V Check
2:00 PM : Demos
4:00 PM : Winners are Announced / Prizes!